Friday, July 15, 2016

AT&T CUSTOMER COMPLAINT #5


‎Lana McFancy Crona‎ to AT&T
36 mins ·
After anxiously awaiting uverses's arrival into our neghborhood, my husband and I had uverse installed over a month ago. We have an invisible fence that is a buried wire around the yard. Not one, but three different people, including the installation technician were informed of this and assured us it would not be a problem.
A month later, I came home from work to not only find our invisible fence wire had been cut, but we have extensive damage to our front lawn, and the wire is still sitting on top of the ground. I called customer service 7/13 and was told someone would be out 7/14 to finish the job and assess damages. I need to cable buried so I can have the invisible fence repaired. Nobody came 7/14. I called again and spoke to a manager named Francis who said the repair work was actually scheduled for 7/20. I was told Francis would follow up with the buried cable team when their office opened at 7am and call me first thing. I never received the call. I called back to speak with another manager named Raj. I waited for over an hour while Raj tried to get a hold of dispatch. I was told that I am now a "high priority", but they may not get to me today. I need the cable buried so I can put a bandaid on the damages caused by AT&T. I was then transferred to dispatch who gave me the number for Risk Management to file a claim for damages (THREE managers before this had not offered me this number). The call was then dropped. I called Risk Management who I explained the situation to. Poor Kay got an earful because I'm not calm and patient after four hours of my life have been spent on hold. I'm still waiting for dispatch to call me back. I'm an hour late to work because of this issue, and it's still not resolved.
Update: I received a call from dispatch that a "Ms. Kincade" would be calling me as soon as she got off a phone call to schedule the cable repair. That was an hour ago. I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment