Friday, July 15, 2016

AT&T CUSTOMER COMPLAINT # 1

CIDNEY M -

I have scheduled services with AT&T 8 TIMES now they have cancelled 4 times and they have no showed 4 times without calling me. They keep telling me I have service in the area I live in yet this keeps happening.
After the 7th no show they tell me my building isn't wired for service and that they would be fixing the issue by July 9th at the LATEST, I was never notified one way or the other so I called on the 11th and was told that the issues have been cleared and to go ahead and schedule installation so like a dumb ass I did and what happened? THEY DIDNT SHOW UP so I called AGAIN and was told my building can't have service and it isn't able to be resolved. If they would have told me that in the first place FINE I will look elsewhere but they decided to string me along this entire time (this started on June 8th) at no time did they offer me ANY type of compensation for what I've been through I've lost money for this I've taken days off of work that I can't afford to take and in the mean time opened a cellular account. For a company that claims to be the leader in communication services they sure suck at communicating!!



No comments:

Post a Comment